Sunday, May 9, 2010

Death Becomes Him

So here it is. The final version. As you can see it has gone through many, many changes. I think for the better. I decided the pose was not very dynamic, and chose to change it. As I mentioned previously there was another color version of this. I am not going to post it for fear that I would only embarrass myself. haha.

Clearly I still have a lot of things to practice. Such as material differentiation and rendering folds in cloth. I have come a long way though, and maybe someday in the near future I will be able to call myself a proper illustrator. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me out so far. Some people I feel need mention are the great and wonderful Don Seegmiller, Piero Macgowan, Kevin Bradley, John Stewart, Andrew Curry, Steve Jamerson, Justin Thomas, Bryce Homick, McClean Kendree. I linked to a few of their blogs so check their work out. They are all incredible artists.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I like what you've done with the original concept. There's a greater sense of desperation now.

Looks great!