Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Apples and onions


Still life color study. 45 min

Here is a quick little painting. I think that I should start painting more still life. Previously I mentioned that I need to work on materials and I believe this will probably be the quickest way to improve that ability. My perception of color has come a long way since a year ago, and I have a few pieces in the pipe right now that I think have a lot of potential. I will post them as soon as I think they are reasonably presentable haha. Now that more people are actually following my blog I have a greater fear of posting sub par work, and hastily writing really awfully composed entries. (which I did quite often in the past)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do some really nice work, Stephen. What's your background as far as training?