Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jail Break Hack Job

Hello again!

Everyone lets get animated! I am now in the middle of class 4 at animation mentor and I am still loving every minute of my experience with the school. Great mentors, great classmates. I have not up until now posted any of my animation mentor work on my blog. I would like to share with all of you some of the things I have been up to. Just recently I polished up my class 3 work into an anim jam. My mentor for class 3 was Disney/Bluth alumni Mark Pudliener. It was a great experience to work with Mark and I learned a lot while I was in his class. I sent a link of the latest version of my anim jam to show him the progress I have made, and Mark was nice enough to feature my work on his blog. I am very humble and thankful for such a kind gesture! Thanks Mark! I also should note that a lot of the progress I have made so far as an animator has been in part due to my friends over at Firaxis. You will find their names, and the name of several other awesome people that helped me out in the special thanks. Thanks guys for all the help and feedback!


Please visit Marks blog!




No comments: